in Tzurim is a kibbutz that was established in 5706 (1946) in the Gush Etzion region. During Israel's war of independence the kibbutz was captured by the Jordanian Army. In 5709 (1949), the expatriates of Ein Tzurim reestablished the kibbutz,at the foothills of the Judean mountains in the territories of the Shapir Regional Council
.The current mikvah in the kibbutz is very old and has only one preparation room in which the bor tevilah is located
Merkaz L'Taharat Hamishpacha has undertaken to construct a large new modern, up-to-date, inviting facility in an inconspicuous location that will insure the privacy of the users. The new mikvah will bring an upsurge in families keeping the halachot and increase purity in Israel.