phone icon whitephone icon purpleCall *3046
icon envelope icon envelope contact us
fr he

About a project Mikvah Tirosh

Tirosh is a moshav belonging to the  Hapoel Mizrachi movement  located in the Adulam region between Kiryat Malachi and Beit Shemesh. Moshav Tirosh is under the jurisdiction of the Mateh Yehuda Regional Council.


Moshav Tirosh was established in 1955 by  North African immigrants who aimed to settle the Adulam region.


The settlement was named Tirosh in honor of the many vineyards in the area.


The mikvah in Tirosh was built approximately fifty years ago and is dilapidated and outdated. Additionally, an electrical fire broke out last year due to faults in the wiring. The fire caused irreparable harm to parts of the mikvah, necessitating immediate renovation and restoration of the premises. It was decided to renovate the building from ground up, replacing the old mikvah with a beautiful modernized state-of-the-art facility to benefit all the residents.

 

 

The past year an electrical fire ravaged the Mikvah. The fire caused by a short circuit did extensive damage and necessitated immediate repairs to the already dilapidated Mikvah. decoration

 

Technical details

  • Near Beit Shemesh
  • About 100 families
The amount required for the project Mikvah Tirosh
About 110,000$

Let's Partner!

How much would you like to donate?

Or select from the list of donation amounts:
arrow down